This survey will give you a sense of which of the dilemmas you have mastered and which ones might challenge you most. Ask yourself, to what extent do I agree with each statement? Mark the corresponding number and give yourself an average score. Be sure to actually mark up your survey so you can revisit it later. You'll receive a copy of your answers automatically via email. Check in again every six to eight weeks. Is your score improving?
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
1=Strongly Disagree, 5=Agree, 10=Strongly Agree
1. I have a diverse and balanced network of people to support my success.
2. I maintain strong, mutually-beneficial relationships with the people in my network.
3. I feel organized and in control. Everything I want to do fits neatly into my life.
Mentoring and Sponsorship
4. I have mentors from whom I learn and who give me guidance, advice and support.
5. I have sponsors who are taking direct action steps to advance my career.
6. I am fully confident that others see me as a valuable and talented leader.
7. I have assessed the impact I have on others and know it matches my intent.
8. I get consistent feedback that I take the right approach.
9. People respond to me as an equal – a professional that they respect.
10. I know specifically what measures I need to assess as evidence of my performance.
11. I consistently deliver results in the areas for which I’m accountable.
12. My performance exceeds expectations, as evidenced by my feedback and results.
13. I always feel like I have an equal voice and that others acknowledge my contribution.
14. I am pleased with the pace and quality with which my career is advancing.
15. I have requested and received high-quality feedback in the last twelve months.
16. I have received feedback from all of the stakeholders in my career: my manager(s), peer(s), direct report(s), and my customers or clients.
Your Sumo Experience
17. Sumo provides an environment where I feel fully respected and honored as an equal member of the team, without behavior or cultural norms that limit or diminish my “voice” or contributions.
18. I feel I can thrive at Sumo and have confidence that there is an equal playing field for me to be successful. 1 10
19. I would highly recommend Sumo as an excellent employer for women. 1 10
Questions for Reflection
20. What are your vision and goals? (What are you hoping to achieve?)
21. Based on your answers in the survey, what will help you be successful as a woman at Sumo and beyond?
22. What questions or comments do you have for Joelle?
Discover new ways for improving business results by advancing women as leaders. It’s executive coaching you can hold in your hands – a practical guide to personal and professional success.