Your responses will be sent to you via email so you can review them.
Now what? There are several steps you can take now to elevate yourself as a woman in leadership and continue to advance your career.
(For the Fast Track, start with the e-Course The 100 Secrets of Top-Performing Women.)
1. Reflect on your results.
- Where did you score high? These are areas where you naturally excel, have experience and skill, and are most likely to succeed. Leverage them!
- Where did you score low? These are areas that need your attention, otherwise no matter how good of a leader you are, they’ll get in the way of your progress. Address them!
- What one question intrigues you most? This is the area that is most urgent and relevant for you now. Prioritize your learning in this area.
2. Read The New Advantage.
- Every item in The New Advantage Self-Assessment corresponds to a chapter in The New Advantage. Based on your answers above, read the chapters that interest you most. You’ll learn:
- Why this area poses a dilemma for so many people
- What information you need to be more empowered in this area
- How to turn this area into a new advantage – one you can rely on to achieve your vision and goals.
3. Stay on the list!
- I’ll be sending out articles and insights on all of the nine advantages, as well as highlights from my coaching and interviews with today’s most successful leaders in business. Stay tuned!
4. Get the e-Course.
- If you want to get started sooner than that, get the e-Course The 100 Secrets of Top-Performing Women. It’s like personalized executive coaching in your inbox. In it you’ll find inspiration, stories, statistics, wisdom and insights all designed to support you in your leadership. For more details about the eCourse: The 100 Secrets of Top-Performing Women, Click Here
5. Schedule a 1-Hour Debrief.
- All of those are great options for advancing your leadership and your career, but some of you will want to do more than that. Everyone who takes The New Advantage Self-Assessment is invited to an exclusive 1-hour debrief with one of our insightful, experienced coaches. This option will become available soon!
Once again, congratulations on taking the first step to give yourself every advantage as a leader. Remember to watch for your responses to be emailed to you, and join me for the eCourse, The 100 Secrets of Top-Performing Women.